Peer Review Process
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Research adopts double-blind peer review whereby reviewers are unaware of author identity, and vice versa, author are also unaware of reviewer identity.
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
IJMSIR publishes quality open-access articles, allowing the scientific community and the public to gain free and immediate access and reuse the content freely with proper attribution.
To cover the cost of providing quality publishing service and free access to readers, starting from the 1st of January 2023, all articles accepted after peer-review are subjected to article processing charges (APC) of US$ 200 for Regular Publication and Special Edition Publication plus VAT 11%. Overlength pages will be charged US$ 20 per page. There are no submissions and rejected articles, figures, or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorials, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
APCs cover the following:
- The editorial procedure, including administration related to peer review, author revisions, and final decision-making. IJMSIR employs in-house staff to manage the majority of this process, leaving editorial board members to make key scientific decisions and allowing them to concentrate on their research.
- Article production which includes professional language editing, type-setting, formatting, and production in PDF, XML, HTML, and Epub formats.
- Article hosting and dissemination such as efforts for website maintenance and linking with indexing databases.
- Journal administration, including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.
- The administrative work was done for rejected articles. The IJMSIR acceptance rate is displayed and updated automatically on the IJMSIR homepage.
Note: Authors from Ghana can pay the APC in GHS according to the exchange rate at the transfer date.
Proposed Creative Commons Copyright Notices
Proposed Policy for International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Research Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication for commercial purposes with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Creative Commons License
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Research is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 4.0 (CC BY - NC - ND).
- Author(s) are allowed to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes, and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, and that the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work.
- Author(s) are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). Again this has to be 'shared alike' conforming to the journal's policy of open access and should not be used for commercial purposes.