Ensure that the following items are present in the manuscript:
- Ensure the manuscript has plagiarism-free.
- Ensure the manuscript must be in English.
- Ensure the submission file is a Word Template.
- Ensure the manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked' (spelling and grammar are correct).
- Ensure the manuscript has original writing, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere, enhancing the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area.
Title and Author details
- Ensure the manuscript has been organised as per author guidelines.
- Give the manuscript title in Title Case format (i.e., capitalise the first letter of each principal word).
- Mark the corresponding author(s) with an asterisk in the manuscript’s author list, and include this person’s affiliation (Dept. name, Institute/University name, City and country), e-mail address and phone number. (Authors should not mention designation).
- For a regular manuscript, this includes Abstract, Keywords, Introduction with the classification of manuscript, Related Work, Material and Methods/ experimental procedure, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Supporting Information, Acknowledgments, References, and Author’s profiles with photos.
- The paper's organisation should be properly mentioned in the last paragraph of the introduction Section.
- Motivation and objectives should be presented and highlighted in the introduction.
- Results reported have not been published previously and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and analyses are performed to a high standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Research contribution and expected findings should be highlighted in the paper.
- Conclusions are presented appropriately and are supported by the data.
- Number the manuscript pages consecutively, starting with the title page.
Figures, Graphics, Schemes, and Tables
- All Figures and tables have captions.
- All Schemes, Charts, and Tables have titles in Title Case and may include footnotes.
- Ensure all the figure/image headings mentioned are in increasing order at the bottom of the figure.
- Ensure all the table heading mentioned are in increasing order at the top of the table.
- Make sure all the figures/images are of adequate resolution and clarity.
- Ensure all Figures, Schemes, Charts, and Tables mentioned in the manuscript's main text are provided with the submission. Conversely, ensure that all graphic items are mentioned (in numerical order that is increasing order) in the text.
- Authors, including math, display or in-text, are encouraged to consult the Author Guidelines for Presenting Mathematical Information in their manuscripts. This style sheet provides a brief discussion of formatting related to the presentation of mathematical formulas, complete with examples of AIP style and layout.
- Ensure all references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text in increasing order.
- Ensure all references mentioned in the Reference List are arranged in the AIP format.
- Superscript numbers are used for in-text reference citations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: at editors.Ijmsir.Us@Gmail.Com